Concierge Corner Spring Picks in NYC
Experience the most beautiful season when NYC comes into full bloom, with warmer weather, indoor and outdoor activities.
Now is the time to plan an unforgettable NYC getaway at The Mansfield. From the classic to the eccentric, here are our recommendations for Springtime activities in Midtown Manhattan and beyond:
- Macy’s Flower Show: March 22 – April 4. Displays of beautifully bright floral arrangements throughout the Macy’s flagship store. Also live music, kids' activities and seminars will take place throughout the Macy’s Flower Show
- Empire State Building: This iconic building has maintained a tradition of changing color to recognize various occasions and organizations throughout the year. Lighting Schedule
- American Ballet Theatre's 75th Anniversary Celebration: May 11 to July 4. This season features the New York premiere of Alexei Ratmansky's all-new production of The Sleeping Beauty, farewell performances by principal dancers Paloma Herrera, Julie Kent and Xiomara Reyes, and more.
- New York International Auto Show: April 3 - 12 at the Jacob Javits Center, is billed as America’s first and largest auto show.
- Tribeca Film Festival: April 15 - 26. Experience festival of film, music, and culture in Lower Manhattan.